General description of the role:
Focus on integrated creative solutions for our clients and beyond. This includes you are responsible for all creative work that the nace team produces and includes a yearly gross profit target. Streamline the creative process, drive the business both internally and externally, connect with our strong stakeholders like google and be a teamplayer to manage a group of specialists.
Location: The Netherlands (Voorburg) / Germany (Munich or Berlin).
- Drive and lead stewardship the global Loreal account, acting as their Incubeta leader and ensuring profitable YoY Growth
- Represent good industry knowledge to derive viable hypotheses on what the future pathways and steps in a digital business transformation of the client could be
- Establish relationships at C/C-1 level to shape and drive an overall transformation agenda
- Own the PS Account Plan and 360-degree relationship with Loreal to deliver on measured sales and revenue growth, existing and new projects, and overall satisfaction
- Develop a relationship map, 2–3-year vision and strategy, and manage tactical executions to sell the full PS portfolio
- Shape proposals and negotiate agreements focused on achieving mutually beneficial outcomes for Incubeta & Loreal
- Own monthly, quarterly, and annual booking targets and ensure contractual arrangements meet defined commercials goals
- Manage and ensure delivery expectations and satisfaction by orchestrating relevant Delivery stakeholders
- Advocate for your client internally and ensure all opportunities are accurately reflected and forecasted in the PS CRM pipeline to provide visibility and cross-sell opportunities with all practices, capabilities, and alliance partner teams
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Incubeta GTM offerings and solutions, brand and network building, cross-client line of businesses, and industry trends
- Cross-sell across our horizontals, services, solutions, and capabilities
- Demonstrate a high level of performance and results in goal achievement, account management, people and diversity development, business / financial / technical specialization, innovations, and contributions to the PS Growth Force Community.
- Manage Incubetas Internal stakeholders and build a dedicated and virtual team of experts to match our offerings to Client priority
Your Skills & Experiences
- Several years of experience in digital marketing and professional services with demonstrated success and growth as an account manager or client partner
- Experience managing large accounts of 1 Mio
- A passion for people, leadership, equality, and society
- Ability to develop and nurture Trusted Partner-level relationships with both C-suite client contacts and internal stakeholders via a strong industry POV and understanding of client needs
- Strong leadership capability to manage a team of up to 10 and lead change while inspiring and developing others
- Strong learning mindset and drive for continuous evolution and self-improvement, including cultivating learning agility, development of personal adaptability, and pursuit of excellence
- Flexible and mobile, able to work in a hybrid WFH, office, and travel environment as the role necessitates
Incubeta is a Global Digital Marketing Group, specializing in Media, Technology & Creative digital advertising services & solutions. The business has grown rapidly over recent years through various acquisitions and now operates in several countries across the world in cities from Sydney to LA.
As Google’s most experienced EMEA Sales Partner we have overseen hundreds of deployments across the Google Marketing Platform. We do this by addressing ad tech infrastructure, data management, integration, media management and provide clients with relevant and up-to-date digital marketing services and consultancy.
Part of the Incubeta Group, and established in 2001, with offices in 22 locations in 17 countries across the globe, we are a global partnership of leading digital technology, media and creative specialists including DQ&A, Joystick, and NMPi. Together, we are experts in end-to-end digital advertising services and media solutions.Full-Time