Are you an experienced electrical engineer? And do you like to execute measurements on Electrical test set-ups & prototypes? Then our position of Electrical Integrator will be very interesting for you!, The Experienced Electrical Integrator is responsible for the following;
* Execute experiments on test set-ups or prototype machines to ensure that the documented results meet the requirements set by the architect;
* Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products; specify and document the test requirements;
* Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
* Influence the definition and design of electronic developments on diagnostics, testability, manufacturability and reliability;
* Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team;
* Work together with the EMC competence to tests on subsystem level;
* With your early gained knowledge on system behavior, contribute in solving problems during full proto integration;
* Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and act as an expert (4th line support);
* Analyze issues and suggest proposals for design improvement;
* Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members., The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electrical Development (EL) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules.
Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent, * Multiple years of experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions.
* Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
* Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and safety is preferred
* Comfortable in using test- and measurement equipment