We are expanding our business, by selecting new Property Managers franchisees, for new locations. Our latest recruitment initiative offers the unique opportunity for local entrepreneurs with experience in the hospitality and property management industry to establish an office in their own popular tourist region.
"If you are an enthusiastic sales person, passionate about tourism, smashing targets lover with experience in vacation rentals and or Real estate, you are perfect for us!
Happy Holiday Homes is looking to associate with Property Managers across Europe to drive acquisition & services for our Happy Services, Happy holiday homes and Luxury Property rentals brands.
With dedicated support from our head office, each Property Manager will be responsible for the success of their new office, by pro-actively recruiting and managing their holiday properties, building a strong network of homeowners and providing excellent service to holiday guests staying in their region.
With Property Managers so far in Switzerland, Italy, Spain and France, our franchise concept is proven to yield great results, whether that’s for the summer months, winter ski season or year-round city destinations:
As a property manager you should have an entrepreneurial mindset, experience in tourism, a drive to generate sales and to find joy in working in a dynamic environment. Other requirements consist of the following:
- Ability to build long term relationships with property owners
- Real talent for making homeowners feel special either on the phone or face to face
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Commitment to a career in tourism and property management
- Experience with sales within any organisation
- Ability to manage holiday rental properties
- Address guests concerns effectively and in a professional manner following the company guidelines
- Communicate both positive and negative results to the designated person within the company
- Follow up on feedback from both owners and guests.
- Maintain high standards of guest service and ensure your guests are well looked after
- Financially stable to start a small business
- Ability to create new business
- Rockstar in Public relations
- Fluent English is necessary, and more languages will be considered a great plus
- Good understanding of the trends in the tourism industry
- Ability to aqcuire 40 properties in your portfolio in the 1st year
- Driving license is a must for travel purposes
- Grow your business by building a solid network with homeowners and guests
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- No entry fee!
- Great financial structure
- The franchisee is fully responsible for the succes of his/her own office
- Continuous support from our head office
- Benefit from our offline marketing collaterals, such as brochures, folders flyers, etc. and grow your business using these proven methods
- With professional photographs we make sure your properties are displayed in the best and most attractive way in order to realise their full potential
- Holiday rentals have proven to be one of the most stable sources of income through real estate as the market is expanding and the number of guests renting holiday homes is growing
- Maximum exposure for each property; The internal Happy.Rentals database functions as a platform for uploading and synchronising your properties on the Happy.Rentals website and major agent websites.
- Visibility on 30+ top global holiday home rental sites, our well-ranked Happy.Rentals website and regional travel sites also advertise your property.
- Fully facilitated invoicing system for owners, guests and agents, which makes everything much easier
- Multilingual booking team
- Fully automated booking system
- Work with professional contracts for property management and holiday rentals for homeowners.
- Attractive commercial terms!